Hamleys ‘Optimistic’ for Christmas After 4-Month Toy Sales RiseSarah Shannon
Hamleys Plc, the U.K. toy retailer whose London store is a tourist attraction, said it’s “optimistic” about Christmas after sales in the first four months of its fiscal year rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis