IMF Cites ‘Urgency’ in Raising $14.3 Trillion U.S. Debt CapCheyenne Hopkins
The International Monetary Fund said today it is urgent for the U.S. Congress to approve an increase in the $14.3 trillion debt ceiling.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks