Copper, Oil, Corn Drop After U.S. Talks Stall; Gold at RecordPhoebe Sedgman and Glenys Sim
Copper, oil and corn fell while gold rose to a record as a lack of progress in raising the U.S. debt ceiling boosted concern the world’s largest economy may default, hurting commodities demand and increasing demand for a haven.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Pare Early Drop; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says