Clinton Assures China That U.S. Will Reach Debt SolutionNicole Gaouette
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton reassured China, the top holder of American Treasuries, that the U.S. will resolve its impasse over the debt ceiling and improve the country’s long-term fiscal outlook.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again