Canadian Stocks Fall as U.S. Lawmakers Argue Over Debt CeilingMatt Walcoff
Canadian stocks fell for a second day as financial companies dropped after President Barack Obama warned of a “deep economic crisis” if lawmakers there can’t agree on a plan to raise the debt ceiling by Aug. 2.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing