Syngenta Plans 2012 Pricing Offensive, Bracing for Higher CostsSheenagh Matthews
Syngenta AG, the world’s largest maker of agricultural chemicals, plans to raise prices in the “mid-single-digit” range for the 2012 season to counter soaring raw-material costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License