Obama, Pentagon Certify End of Gay Ban Won’t Harm MilitaryViola Gienger and Flavia Krause-Jackson
President Barack Obama and the Pentagon’s top two leaders today signed the required certification attesting that the Defense Department is prepared for repeal of the military’s ban on gays serving openly.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day