News of the World Staff Offered Siberia, Dow Jones PostingsTariq Panja and Jonathan Browning
Employees of News of the World, the now-defunct News Corp. Sunday tabloid, have been invited to apply for positions across the media company’s businesses, including a posting in Siberia, three people with direct knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner