Gold Set for Weekly Drop as European Leaders Act to Stem CrisisGlenys Sim
Gold headed for the first weekly drop in three after European leaders agreed on a multibillion-euro rescue package for Greece, curbing contagion concerns, and a record rally prompted sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States