United, US Airways Top Profit Estimates as Fares Blunt Fuel CostMary Jane Credeur and Mary Schlangenstein
United Continental Holdings Inc., US Airways Group Inc. and Alaska Air Group Inc. all reported higher quarterly profits than analysts estimated as fare increases helped blunt rising fuel costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself