Spanish Banks’ Quest for Capital Piles Risk on Their CustomersCharles Penty and Esteban Duarte
Maria Pilar Izquierdo put 5,000 euros ($7,186) into bonds that will convert into shares of Banco Santander SA next year, leaving her facing potential losses on an investment that helped Spain’s biggest bank bolster its capital.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone