Delta Wins More LaGuardia Flights in U.S. Slot-Swap ReviewMary Jane Credeur and Mary Schlangenstein
Delta Air Lines Inc. and US Airways Group Inc. can trade takeoff and landing slots at New York’s LaGuardia and Washington’s Reagan National airports if they divest two dozen slot pairs, U.S. regulators said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself