Nigeria’s National Debt Rises to $37 Billion, BusinessDay SaysEmele Onu
Nigeria’s total debt stock stood at $37 billion at the end of June, or about 19 percent of gross domestic product, Lagos-based BusinessDay reported, citing Abraham Nwankwo, the director general of the debt management office.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis