Copper Rises to Three-Month High on Gains in U.S. Housing StartsYi Tian and Agnieszka Troszkiewicz
Copper futures rose to a three-month high after a government report showed housing starts in the U.S., the world’s second-biggest user of the metal, gained more than forecast in June.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day