Bug Music Said to Seek Sale, Draw Interest From BuyersCristina Alesci and Andy Fixmer
Bug Music Inc., a closely held music publisher, is pursuing a sale of the company and drawing interest from private-equity firms and strategic buyers, said two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day