SEC Files Insider Case Over Trading in Arch Chemicals SharesBob Van Voris
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission sued three firms, two of them allegedly controlled by Yomi Rodrig, a Turkish trader living in Geneva, claiming they profited from insider trading in Arch Chemicals Inc. shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States