Morgan Stanley’s Grimes Masters ‘CityVille’ Amid IPO DuelAri Levy, Douglas MacMillan and Serena Saitto
When investment bankers fled Silicon Valley after the dot-com bust in 2000, Morgan Stanley’s Michael Grimes and his team stayed put on Menlo Park’s Sand Hill Road.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing