IBM Gains Most in Two Years After Raising Profit ForecastDevin Banerjee
International Business Machines Corp., the biggest computer-services company, climbed the most in more than two years after reporting sales that beat analysts’ estimates and lifting its profit forecast amid buoyant demand for software.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards