Record S&P 500 Return on Equity Over Bond Yields Spurs BullsLynn Thomasson
Standard & Poor’s 500 Index companies are returning more than ever in earnings compared with their borrowing costs, a signal that takeovers and capital spending will help investors overcome a slowing U.S. economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License