Obama Lawyers Ask to Keep ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ During AppealJoel Rosenblatt
The Obama Administration asked a federal appeals court to keep the “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy on gays and lesbians serving in the military in place during an appeal of a ruling overturning the law.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts