Obama Lawyers Ask to Keep ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ During AppealJoel Rosenblatt
The Obama Administration asked a federal appeals court to keep the “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy on gays and lesbians serving in the military in place during an appeal of a ruling overturning the law.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster