Government Cuts to Lift U.S. Economy Ignore Math of Lost GrowthSteve Matthews
Advocates of reduced federal spending say shrinking the U.S. government would boost the economy and create jobs. They are wrong, according to Wall Street economists -- at least for the short term.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing