Russian Billionaire Backs `Soviets’ at Manhattan’s New MuseumKatya Kazakina
Billionaire Leonid Mikhelson, Russia’s 15th-richest man, has thrown his wealth behind a museum show opening today in New York to mark the 20th anniversary of the collapse of the Soviet Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks