Qaddafi May ‘Blow Up’ Tripoli, Russian Envoy Tells IzvestiyaIlya Arkhipov
Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi may “blow up” the capital Tripoli if rebels seize the city, Mikhail Margelov, Russia’s envoy for negotiating Qaddafi’s departure, told the Izvestiya newspaper.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself