News Corp. Phone-Hacking Accusations Probed by the FBIAndrew Harris, Justin Blum and Bob Van Voris
News Corp. Chief Executive Officer Rupert Murdoch defended his handling of the phone-hacking crisis as the FBI began a probe into whether employees tried to hack the phones of victims of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's