Bars Count Shots as Minnesota Shutdown Threatens Booze ReservesMark Niquette
Trevor Berg says he’ll have no choice but to close Hoss’ All American Liquor store in Walker, Minnesota, if the state government shutdown drags on: The $20 permit Berg needs to restock his wares expires July 17.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States