Bars Count Shots as Minnesota Shutdown Threatens Booze ReservesMark Niquette
Trevor Berg says he’ll have no choice but to close Hoss’ All American Liquor store in Walker, Minnesota, if the state government shutdown drags on: The $20 permit Berg needs to restock his wares expires July 17.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs