Nokia Siemens Says Private Equity Review Ended With No DealDiana ben-Aaron and Richard Weiss
Nokia Siemens Networks, the world’s second-biggest maker of telecommunications network equipment, will remain under the full ownership of Nokia Oyj and Siemens AG after buyout firms failed to come up with a compelling offer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing