Mumbai Explosions May Not Damp Foreign Flows, CNI’s Ostwal SaysSantanu Chakraborty
Kishor Ostwal, managing director of CNI Research, comments on the outlook for Indian equities after three bomb blasts hit Mumbai killing at least 10 people.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy