Funai Says It’s Aware of Freescale Trade Complaint on PatentsYuki Yamaguchi
Funai Electric Co., a Japanese maker of audiovisual equipment, said it knew Freescale Semiconductor Inc. filed a complaint to the U.S. International Trade Commission on June 8 alleging patent infringement and seeking to block imports of certain chips.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks