Assad Has ‘Lost Legitimacy,’ Clinton Says After AttacksMassoud A. Derhally and Nicole Gaouette
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has lost his legitimacy amid a crackdown on dissent across the country and mob attacks on the U.S. and French embassies in Damascus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis