HTC Flyer Tablet, Droid Accused of Infringing Apple PatentsSusan Decker and Tim Culpan
HTC Corp., Asia’s second-largest maker of smartphones, was accused of infringing Apple Inc. patents in a case that may halt U.S. imports of the Taiwanese company’s phones and its new Flyer tablet computers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes