Strauss-Kahn Saga Exposes Flaws in Euro Debt-Crisis ManagementJames G. Neuger
Greece’s budget was unraveling, Germany and the European Central Bank were at odds over the fix, revelations of secret meetings and cover-ups were sapping confidence in Europe’s crisis management -- and then came the encounter between Dominique Strauss-Kahn and the maid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap