Greece Needs ‘Endgame’ on Deficit, Canada’s Martin SaysMark Deen and Matthew Campbell
Former Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin, who slashed his nation’s debt in the decade through 2005, said Europe needs to show Greece how austerity will pay off in the medium term to successfully push through budget cuts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's