UN Unable to Deal With Refugees on Somali-Ethiopia BorderWilliam Davison
The United Nations is unable to deal with the number of refugees fleeing to Ethiopia from Somalia because of conflict and drought, the High Commissioner for Refugees said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap