Ukraine Parliament Backs Pension Law for Next IMF TrancheKateryna Choursina and Daryna Krasnolutska
Ukraine’s parliament gave final approval to the government’s pension overhaul, moving the country closer to receiving additional payments from a $15.6 billion International Monetary Fund bailout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day