Trichet Signals Further Rate Increase as Portugal Rule EasedGabi Thesing and Jeff Black
European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet signaled he may raise interest rates again in coming months and eased Portugal’s access to emergency funds as officials battle both faster inflation and the debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis