Pemex Seeks $30 Billion Investment Budget for 2012, CEO SaysCarlos Manuel Rodriguez
Petroleos Mexicanos, Latin America’s largest oil producer, is seeking to boost its capital expenditures budget by 22 percent next year to increase output, the company’s chief executive officer said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans