CBGB Founder’s Estate to Auction Brand Tied to NY Punk ClubAnthony Palazzo and Jeremy Gerard
The estate of CBGB’s founder has put the brand up for sale so the defunct New York punk-rock club where Blondie and The Ramones gained fame can live on in T-shirts, video games and perhaps a Broadway show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day