FDIC Adopts Pay Clawback Rule for Largest Bank ResolutionsPhil Mattingly
Regulators would be able to claw back some pay from top U.S. financial executives if their company were liquidated by the government, under a rule adopted by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations