FDIC Adopts Pay Clawback Rule for Largest Bank ResolutionsPhil Mattingly
Regulators would be able to claw back some pay from top U.S. financial executives if their company were liquidated by the government, under a rule adopted by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards