Underwater Rare-Earths Mining Economically Unviable, CFR SaysJason Scott
Underwater mining for rare earths, used in hybrid cars and plasma televisions, is economically and possibly environmentally unviable, an academic from the independent think-tank Council on Foreign Relations said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts