China ETF in U.S. Loses Most Money as Mainland Brokers BuyInyoung Hwang
The biggest Chinese exchange-traded fund in the U.S. is losing money faster than any other country-focused ETF, even as the lowest valuations since 2008 convince brokerages in the Asian nation that it’s time to buy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks