Wal-Mart, Ikea Lead Retailers’ China Land Buying as Rents SurgeBloomberg News
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. and Ikea Group are leading foreign retailers that are buying land in China to develop their stores, abandoning a decade-long strategy of leasing as rents climb.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap