Asahi Said in Talks to Buy Malaysian Pepsi Bottler PermanisJoyce Koh
Asahi Group Holdings Ltd., Japan’s biggest beermaker by sales volume, is in talks to acquire Permanis Sdn., PepsiCo Inc.’s bottler in Malaysia, for about $200 million, a person with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy