Vodafone, Essar Said to Split $785 Million Tax Bill in IndiaGeorge Smith Alexander and Jonathan Browning
Vodafone Group Plc and Essar Group Ltd. are working on an agreement to split a tax bill following the U.K. company’s purchase of Essar’s stake in their Indian unit, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat