Southwest, 19 Other Airlines Lose Screening Fee LawsuitTom Schoenberg
Southwest Airlines Co. lost a court challenge claiming that airlines are being overcharged by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration for screening passengers since the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks