Samsung Sues Apple in U.K. Following U.S. IPhone Patent SuitErik Larson
Samsung Electronics Co., the world’s largest maker of computer memory chips, sued Apple Inc. in the U.K. on the same day it filed a U.S. lawsuit alleging the company’s iPhone and iPad devices infringe its patents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis