Roche Loss on Avastin Appeal Is Third in a Row at FDA PanelCatherine Larkin and Naomi Kresge
Roche Holding AG’s failure to persuade a U.S. panel to back Avastin in breast cancer is the third such loss for the Swiss drugmaker as it looks for new ways to expand sales of the world’s top-selling cancer medicine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig