Foster’s Says No Contact With SABMiller Since Bid RejectedRobert Fenner
Foster’s Group Ltd., Australia’s biggest brewer, hasn’t been in contact with SABMiller Plc since rejecting a A$9.5 billion ($10 billion) takeover offer from the maker of Peroni and Grolsch last week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders