Foster’s Says No Contact With SABMiller Since Bid RejectedRobert Fenner
Foster’s Group Ltd., Australia’s biggest brewer, hasn’t been in contact with SABMiller Plc since rejecting a A$9.5 billion ($10 billion) takeover offer from the maker of Peroni and Grolsch last week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline