Hugo Boss Stock Jumps as Selection Line Set for Marketing PushHolger Elfes
Hugo Boss AG rose the most in five months in Frankfurt trading after the German luxury clothing company said it will spend a record amount on marketing this year to support the reintroduction of the Boss Selection line.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks