Facebook Backer Accel Joins $30 Million Investment in RockMeltDouglas MacMillan
RockMelt Inc., the Web-browser startup backed by Netscape Communications Corp. founder Marc Andreessen, raised an additional $30 million as it seeks to challenge browsers from Microsoft Corp. and Mozilla Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy