Emerging Markets Will Press Lagarde for IMF Governance ChangesTimothy R. Homan and Randy Woods
Christine Lagarde won the support of emerging-market nations for her successful bid to become managing director of the International Monetary Fund by promising them greater influence at the global lender. Now she’ll be under pressure to deliver.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself